New hearse T-Shirts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New hearse T-Shirts!

In case you are interested, we have new Hearseclub.com shirts available!

These are black t-shirts with both mens and womens styles (womens styles will be tight tank top style shirts)

If you are interested in buying one, the preferred method of payment is just sending a Paypal payment to the recipient funkerzac@hotmail.com using their "send money" option.

When ordering please specify style (mens or womens) and size (small up to 3XL). Small sizes through XL are $18 and XL to 3XL are $20 (sorry for the price increase, the shirts cost me more to order in larger sizes) and include $4.50 for shipping.

LOL! It's cute!

Comment

Cmon... wheres the Filled with more stiffies than an old hooker shirt?

Comment

Those shirts are bad ass I'd like to get 1 but how small are the women's smalls? I like tight but I still wanna be able 2 breathe! I'm 5'8" an 135 so not sure if I should get small or med.

Comment

Originally posted by dieseldiva View Post
          Those shirts are bad ass I'd like to get 1 but how small are the women's smalls? I like tight but I still wanna be able 2 breathe! I'm 5'8" an 135 so not sure if I should get small or med.
          I am not sure which size to recommend, but perhaps you should come to Hearse Con and see which size fits the best!

By the way, we were trying to make it up to Csprings again soon but severe engine trouble has delayed that endeavor!

Comment

Now I know what to ask for for my wedding present

Comment

The are AWESOME Zach....you will see an order from us in the next w

Comment

shirt

Originally posted by maximpakt View Post
                Cmon... wheres the Filled with more stiffies than an old hooker shirt?
                dam it i want one that say that
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X