New guy here w/ questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here w/ questions

Hi everyone! Killer site here! Please pardon me if I put this in the wrong forum. I have a question, my uncle has a 1970 Cadillac Hearse/Ambulance. It's white w/ a black/white interior. The interior is almost perfect, the exterior has very MINOR surface rust but no holes or anything. It has all the original equipment in it too. Has the red single light on top and the original gurney as well. All glass is great, no cracks. Dash and all door panels are perfect, no cracks. The dash area actually looks new compared to some I have found online. The driver side front fender needs replaced some old lady backed into it, not too bad, maybe can be fixed. I will have some pics up as soon as he gets back in town.
    I'm here because he said he wants $2100. for it. I am starting college (again) this fall and was thinking of buying it to try and re-sell on ebay in hopes of doubling my money to pay for school. I have searched the web high and low and cant find a book value anywhere. Whats the average resale on these things?
    I have found regular hearses---I have found full-blown ambulances---but I have yet to find the hearse/ambulance anywhere yet.
    Any help is appreciated. I have wanted a hearse for years but with gas prices and college tuition I just cant afford it. Any advice?
    jjcraigo@gmail.com

$2100 is about average maybe even a little high for that year.
    From my Experiance hearse and combos (hearse/Ambulance) are about the same price range.

Comment

Working...
    X