Potential Orlando gathering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm gonna shift from a "maybe," to a "probably not."

between dragon con, and home improvement expenses, i don't think it's in the budget. but anything is possible.

Comment

Nicole, the missus and I will be there. We have already purchased our tix(VIP's BABY!). The coach is a different story. I am currently involved with a side job that takes all my spare time. I will only drive my coach there if'n I get the time to do some reliability runs in it, being that I have yet to do so. Keep your fingers crossed and we'll see if Deathmobile II is ready for the trip up there.

Comment

Still hoping for the best, but doubtful with us just moving and trying to remodel 2 houses.

Comment

There's also been arrangments made with the TGIFriday's across the street from the hotel that will allow us to park our cars there.

No parking at the Hotel???? We reserved a room there. Dead Ed and BadKitty1313 will be there in either, Emily, the 91 S&S or, Belatrix, the 90 Eureka. Belatrix still needs a wiper motor and the A/C leak found. Should be in town the Wed. before, so I can spend a day at a friends tattoo shop. Bad Dog Productions 1011 W. Colonial, Orlando. Check them out when in town.

Comment

I'll admit, I really don't know if I can make it now. For one, weekends are hard for me to take off from work. In fact, next weekend I already took off to go to Georgia (that is if the flight isn't canceld due to a blasted hurricane comming). Since I'm fairly new there, I really don't wanna over do it when it comes to asking for days off. Also, I doubt I'll have Lily ready by then. And I also need to save my money. But then again, who knows? I'll definately post if I am able to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by dead ed View Post
              There's also been arrangments made with the TGIFriday's across the street from the hotel that will allow us to park our cars there.

No parking at the Hotel????
              Yea - in speaking with the promoters, the hotel has very limited parking and thus, we're arranging to do it w/ the TGIFriday's across the street. There's also plans of having a car show there and some tent events. I'll post more as I get the details.

Comment

Hey, just posting to bump the thread.

I'm sure there will be parking at the hotel as would be with any guest. The parking for the hearse show w/ TGIF is just for the show.

Comment

Still Coming. Ordered our VIP Passes. Room Reserved. And warned my friends in Orlando. See you soon.

Comment

So, got another update that Bruce Campbell is attending.

For those attending, please send an email to the.deadite.empire@gmail.com and include the year/make/model of hearse and a pic/discription of yourself. They're working on putting together a program to include this in the side event.

You can also see their information at:

youtube - zombies in heat
                    myspace - the_deadites_empire
                    Last edited by nmacarthur; 09-11-2008, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Contacted the Deadites Empire. We are bringing Emily, the 91 Caddi S&S Victoria. See ya'll soon.

Comment

I am going to have to miss Screamfest this year I had to replace my mufler, Ken's working tomorrow and the parade is at 1pm on Friday.

I was really looking forward to it this year.

Comment

Hearse and Creepy Car Show

Hi I live Omaha,Nebraska.Never posted before but here goes.Hearse
                          and Creepy Car Show October 25th 2008 7:00pm till 10:00 at
                          Haunted Hollow Haunted House in Omaha,Nebraska Haunted Hollow
                          is on 120th and Giles st,(1/2 mile south of Cabela's) Registration
                          is free,2 free tickets to haunted house..

Comment

That's terrible, Nicole! Of all the rotten luck! I really, really am sorry to hear that...

Comment

Nicole, you missed out! The convention was fanfuckingtastic! Everyone was cool as hell and the parties kicked ass. Better be there next year...
                              Last edited by STODD; 10-28-2008, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Great meeting you STODD. We'll be back next year. The hearse sounding rough on the way home. Trans.?? Up on the ramps in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X