No announcement yet.

Drivning casket, one I haven't seen before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a fully welded frame on the inside of the coffin. Plus I over built the frame it sits on. This thing is a tank. BUT, if it's your time to go, nothing gonna stop it!

RIP
    Eric

Comment

It's when it's just not quite your time to go and Gawd makes you hang on and suffer that you want to avoid.

Jenny wanted to go to the races as a spectator last year and I couldn't take her, but I may do it this year just to get her away from her rejected boyfriends who keep shooting at us.

-denise

Comment

We should do it here in Az, can't afford to drive to Texas to race

Comment

Originally posted by kaptinkaos View Post
          We should do it here in Az, can't afford to drive to Texas to race
          Hmmm, there's always South Mountian. I've been on that downhill road and it's pleanty steep. Then there's always Mt. Lemmon (spelling?) in Tucson. You only live once....

RIP
          Eric

Comment

Mt Lemmon would be awesome. We might even be able to coordinate it with a biker event. They're actually laid-back people, fun to party with, and I think that they would get a kick out of this.

Tony said that I'll never race again, but his ass is gone for three months at a time, and that's plenty of time to build one. Since I work on aircraft now, I could even hide it in a hangar.

Comment

That is awesome!! I want to build one with a small block Chevy in it

Comment

Working...
              X