The Hearse Owners Database! JOIN IT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hearse Owners Database! JOIN IT!

For anyone out there who owns a hearse...

Many people across the world are avid and rabid hearse owners. We hear from many of these people on a daily basis and one question that we are always answering is “Do you know of any other hearse owners in my area?”

These requests always come from people who assume they are the lone hearse or ambulance enthusiasts in their area and that no one else is near them. They are usually just looking to meet others with the same interests to swap parts, stories, or in some cases even start new clubs.

At this time there is no readily available database to help hearse owners connect based on region. There are message boards and Myspace groups, but there is not one resource that lists who these owners are, where they are and how to contact them. We would like to change that.

The Hearse Owners Database would be a list of hearse/ambulance owners based on information provided by the owners themselves. It would include just names and email address (no physical addresses or phone numbers) as well as your city and state. The document would not be posted directly on the web, only available by request in PDF format to other hearse owners to prevent misuse of your information. You may also opt to include a Myspace url instead of your email address or in addition if you are concerned about abuse. Additionally we will not sell this information to any third parties, it will only be made available for networking reasons to other hearse owners.

To be listed on this database please send an email to denverhearse@yahoo.com
    Please include the following information

Name
    City and state
    Email Address
    Myspace URL (optional)
    Other URL (Facebook, LiveJournal, Optional as well)
    Year make and coach builder of any hearse or ambulance you own

Once the list is nearing completion it will be made available to anyone who has contributed their information to it.

Thanks – the Hearseclub.com crew

Done.

Comment

Wish I could all in good time though

Additionally you should put on there if they'd be willing to rent it out or not. Movie companies like to use hearses all the time. I know of a few headhunters in my area looking for hearses for movies. One of them is in my club. http://www.myspace.com/uniquedetroitridz Just a thought.

Comment

Would have loved to join this Database thing but tried 3 times and the link dosn't work........

Comment

Originally posted by Elvirathehearse View Post
          Would have loved to join this Database thing but tried 3 times and the link dosn't work........
          The email link doesn't work? Strange. Well if nothing else, send me your info in a private message here and I will add it manually!

Comment

Sent mine last night

Comment

Done!

Comment

Done, and great idea!

Comment

Ok, tried the link again, no go, must be something on my end, anyway sending the info to you personally....

Comment

Also, Done.

Comment

Done - cool idea
                      Also sent brief info on 3 R.I.P. club members. For now they can all be contacted through our club (e.g. through me) only.

Comment

done

Comment

done

done

Comment

Done!

Comment

Done

Comment

Working...
                              X