No announcement yet.

Weirdest things you've ever halled in your hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

towed a friends broke down truck about 10 miles at rush hour with mine...got lots of stares that time...

all the site tools for a construction job...
    lumber, furniture, auto parts, etc...

2 dogs when i was dog-sitting once...the owners let them eat cheeseburgers, so i took them through the drive through in the hearse and ordered them some burgers...their home had white linoleum in the house, so the dogs felt right at home in the back of the hearse...

Comment

On News Years Day, one of my employees cat had to be put to sleep. They were going to charge her extra to dispose of the body. She opted to take it home to bury her...in Phoenix...So that day, we took the hearse out to the Desert preserve and bury that smelly cat...Load: 1 dead cat,1 shovel, and my miniature Vault..gonna miss that....Vault. Shess..

Comment

This is not all at once btw, lol)
        Me
        A toilet
        Swap meet car parts
        A Rastafarian
        Groceries
        Other hearses(of the toy variety, lol)
        Some yuppie college girl who stopped by this import club to ask someone for a ride home(guess who ended up taking her...lol....silence the whole trip)
        An entire peewee cheerleader squad
        a dead betta fish(I wanted to give him a nice last ride)
        A ford tempo(which i dragged for like 30 feet)

Comment

I have a knack for bringing corpses to my GFs moms place.

First 3 dead PCs that I was giving to her to use for parts, next time a 20lb dead turkey (the frozen variety) for the holidays.

I think the next time I go I really need to be creative with the dead thing I bring over to them.

I do not think they would approve of a dead hooker before anyone suggests it.

As far as ex wives go I think I'd rather drive over her....AND the MINI I bought her.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanthus View Post
            First 3 dead PCs that I was giving to her to use for parts.
            Wait a sec... you have a girl who knows what to do with broken computer parts? That's pretty hot, congratulations.

As far as your ex-wife goes that line from Alien Sex Fiend's "The Gurl at the End of my Gunn" comes to mind.

"I'd like to drive a hearse, in reverse, over you."

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
              a lazer capable of emiting a beam of pure anti-matter
              First one to scream gets it right in the tits!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
                Wait a sec... you have a girl who knows what to do with broken computer parts? That's pretty hot, congratulations.

As far as your ex-wife goes that line from Alien Sex Fiend's "The Gurl at the End of my Gunn" comes to mind.

"I'd like to drive a hearse, in reverse, over you."

LOL!!!

Comment

That looks more like a Huey with a chain gun than a 70 Superior.

As for Rastafari, that's my favorite religion on this planet.

-denise

Comment

Working...
                  X