Ice Cream Truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Cream Truck?

Showing my ignorance here, but you have to ask to know, right? Would an ice cream truck be considered a procar? Purely for my own curiosity.

i would think it would be a procar.

Comment

I don't see why not. Is it an evil ice cream truck? (not that there isn't already enough of the smilie things but we really need a dr. evil one right about now)

Comment

Hmmm...

Purpose-built chassis, but not in a "professional" capacity...

Better ask this guy

Comment

No, at least not for our purposes. Technically a school bus would be a procar then especially since superior also made them.

However I do want to get a hearse and turn it into an icecream truck

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
            No, at least not for our purposes. Technically a school bus would be a procar then especially since superior also made them.
            COOL, Now I have 3 Pro-cars.

Well, actually, just gave my Bus away... back down to two

Comment

Originally posted by Flymanj3 View Post
              COOL, Now I have 3 Pro-cars.

Well, actually, just gave my Bus away... back down to two

However it doesn't suit our purposes here, meaning that if someone didn't die in it, or it moved a dead body, and that was it was specifically designed to do, we don't really care.

Although a school bus is cool for a few things.

Comment

[quote=Scary Guy;26997]However it doesn't suit our purposes here, meaning that if someone didn't die in it, or it moved a dead body, and that was it was specifically designed to do, we don't really care.
                quote]

Well, took the Bus w/ some friends on a wine tour a couple times - wanna talk dead bodies - LOL

But to get back on subject, An Ice cream truck could be neat...
                Just think... ICE SCREAM on the side (Ice Cream w/ a big 'S' hand painted... in blood red... infront of the 'C'), demonic clown on front, body parts in bins, a great addition to ANY hearse show

Shit, gonna check E-bay right now!!!
                Last edited by Flymanj3; 08-26-2008, 05:04 AM.

Comment

When it comes to shows and such I don't really care what it is, if its something you don't see everyday like camaros, mustangs, chevelles, corvettes and so forth its cool in my book. I'd really like to see a show of nothing but oddities like pimped out ice cream trucks, ambulances of any year or style , hearses (of course) , pimped out military vehicles (in particular vehicles like my brothers duece and a half), odd makes and models of cars that didn't really catch on.

Comment

I didn't know Superior built school buses. Looks like I learn something new everyday!

Anyways, a 6 door limo used by funeral homes doesn't nescicarily carry dead bodies, but its definately a "pro car" that is in the same category as hearses.
                    Now that I think about it, I'm sure more ice cream trucks have carried dead bodies than limos have. Illegally, of course. Or am I just thinking fantasy here?

I personally think anyone who owns a car, bus, limo ect, that uses it for their own personal ride instead of what it was originally used for is interesting. Including ice cream trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by jlprigmore View Post
                      When it comes to shows and such I don't really care what it is, if its something you don't see everyday like camaros, mustangs, chevelles, corvettes and so forth its cool in my book.
                      What's worse, some really think their cookie cutter cars are so special - they even put them on 'Trailers'

Comment

Originally posted by Flymanj3 View Post
                        What's worse, some really think their cookie cutter cars are so special - they even put them on 'Trailers'
                        Reminds me of when I went to this car show in GA. Some guy had a new mustang, yet he didn't even drive it there. He brought it there in a trailer! I can understand someone doing that with a rare old car in excellent shape, but a new mustang??

Also, would a cement mixer be considered a "pro car"? Now that would be very cool if someone used that as their daily driver!

Comment

Originally posted by Vampirate_Maiden View Post
                          Also, would a cement mixer be considered a "pro car"? Now that would be very cool if someone used that as their daily driver!
                          Ooo, Ooo... Garbage truck !!! - like that old 'hippy' model with the back that opens and surf boards... Yaa!!!

Comment

I wanted to make a hearse into an eye scream hearse too.
                            My friend worked for Cheerwine and drove a van style ambulance that was used to remove body parts from the Twin Towers after Sept. 11. She told me that it had refrigerated compartments that the body parts were put in. When Cheerwine got it, it was professional cleaned. The compartment were used to keep drinks cold.

Comment

LOL, since I've been waiting for parts for Erzabet, I've been driving around in a Flat Black short bus with red rims. FUN!

Comment

Working...
                              X