Ms Lily's First day Out at the Motorcycle Muster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ms Lily's First day Out at the Motorcycle Muster

Took Ms Lily ( our new 1964 cadillac hearse from Las Vegas ) and Morgana ( our 1959 Cadillac Hearse ) to an event yesterday 100 kms up the coast to a Motorcycle Muster event we had been invited to.
    We were pushed to the limit to get Ms Lily ready after she had been so rudely wrecked coming through Australian Customs and Quarantine..new fabric upholstery, electrics done, new rechromed and repaired rear bumper, carbie rebuilt etc.
    Ms Lily is not registered yet but she went on a permit for the day. We needed to blow some cobwebs out of her and test run prior to rego.
    We feared she would end up broken down on the side of the road as the most she had been driven in months was home from the port. Bad weather yesterday...rain all the way there...then the skies cleared. Ms Lily drove like a dream. Ken says she drives better than the 59....Morgana. No issues apart from minor slipping at start off in first gear.
    We got two "trophies"..........one for bringing the biggest cars and another for bringing the second hearse as a bonus extra feature. LOL
    The event was filmed for a TV segment to appear soon and an interview was done out of the back of our 59. There will be a tv show and photos in magazines.
    It was a fun day out with no dramas. We were very warmly welcomed at this event and treated like celebrities. Ms Lily is now ready for rego.

Tv interviews using our 59 Cadillac hearse
    Our "trophies"

Congrats on the trophies, your cars are beautiful!!! I wanted to post this pic, i think it is your Lily in a car show in Henderson Nevada in 2005!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Haroldfromhell View Post
      Congrats on the trophies, your cars are beautiful!!! I wanted to post this pic, i think it is your Lily in a car show in Henderson Nevada in 2005!
      Thankyou for the photo. YES it is her as we bought her from Henderson.

Comment

Working...
      X