Finally brought one home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally brought one home

We went to CW Coach sales in Ohio last Thursday. WOW does he have some cars there. We were leaning towards the buicks. We decided on a 95 Eagle Roadmaster with 50k on the clock to add to our car collection. The car is in excellent condition. Drove it home to New Orleans just over 800 miles with no problems.

We are still cleaning it up. About to wash it and strip the wax to start the zaino process. The car will be kept in covered parking in driveway. Do any of you guy have any recomendations on a protectant for the vinyl top?

Congrats on getting the hearse! That's once nice coach. Glad to see that there are other Buick fans out there.

Comment

congrats on the coach, shes a real looker!

Comment

Very nice!
        THANX for sharing.

Comment

That's sweet! I've heard almost nothing but good about CW. Some people complain that his pictures look better than the cars, but that's nonsense. Cars always look better in pictures, because they can't pick up small defects. Yours looks fantastic, though. I envy you.

-denise

Comment

Oh, en passant, get a dash cover, if you don't already have one. Most people wait until the dash is already cracked, but it's much better to save it in the first place. A dash can get up to 180 degrees F in the sun! Don't use ArmorAll or anything silica-based preservative on your vinyl or leather either. More money spent on the top end products will pay off in the long run.

-denise

Comment

Thanks

We use zaino http://www.zainostore.com/for detailing products, but i'm not sure if they even have a vinyl top protectant. One friend has suggested a product for the top called 303. Its been a long time since I've fooled with vinyl top products and I want to make sure this top stays as perfect as it already is.

Comment

LS-1 Car? Nice!

I think SLP makes some nice tuning upgrades for that motor.

Comment

No its an LT1 B-bodies were gone by the time the LS1 hit the vettes in 97.

I was actually talking to Dave Hamburger (SLP VP) sat night at the event we were at in Indy about a loudmouth for it. There is an ass load of stuff for an LT1 though.

Comment

Working...
                  X