Hearse Owner Wife Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearse Owner Wife Swap

Got an Email from the TV show Wife Swap, wanting to know if I knew of anyone interested in being on the show. They are looking for hearse owners, couples into goth or horror. Anybody else get one of these?

I get about two a year.

Comment

yes, are hearse group coffin crusiers in portland oregon just got this email to us yesterday

Comment

I haven't yet

Comment

My wife says she wants to do it.

Comment

Now I know what I must do.

Step 1. Get a Wife

Step 2. Get on the show

Step 3. ????

Step 4. PROFIT!!!!

Not a perfect plan I know, but better than the whole "weather dominator" thing...I mean I didn't even have a schematic!

Comment

Stupid drama bullshit shows. The only one I actually liked was the legendary one of the christian bitch who freaked the fuck out because the other family didn't believe in Jesus which was just funny. Other than that I never watch the show, and actually I saw that part as an internet clip, and heard it in a Combichrist song lol.

Basically it's just using shock and awe tactics to get ratings. It's really funny though how little reality has to do with reality shows. it's all thought out and planned before hand.

Comment

Can I swap for the wife, and let the husband drive a second shift in the truck with my hubby? Now that would be an ideal arrangement.

Comment

I don't know if I'd swap my wife for a hearse, maybe a 59 Caddie High top though.

Comment

Got one from one of my back up addresses........Just another one of those shows that thrive on confrontation.

Comment

I don't know if I'd swap my wife for a hearse, maybe a 59 Caddie High top though.
                      I wish more men knew that the wife needs more maintenance than the hearse does.

-denise

Comment

I quit buying parts for the wife, once I got the hearses. Can't afford parts for both. Can't I just give the wife to the other family for keeps?

Comment

Nah, you're missing the point. The wife needs the work done, not the parts...at least, that's true for me. I would gladly trade the hearse for a good lover, you know, one that knows where, when and how hard to bite, for instance.

Comment

I don't bite, I nibble, but I'll wipe the slobber off your ear when I'm done.

Comment

What makes you think I'm into aural sex? A good lover can tell what the partner is responding to. There are different places on different people, and half of the fun is finding them.

Are all men lousy lovers? You all seem to take it as a matter-of-fact thing, with no emotional content. I should have tried a few more before I got married, I guess, but men never seemed to be interested in me, except for the drunken skanks who would take anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X