Vinyl top clean up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinyl top clean up

We used a product called 303 on the top. Its a uv non silca base protectant. It came out great!

Did you use a brush? I had to clean a white top one time, and no automotive cleaner would touch the dirt. Then I looked under the counter and found some generic household vinyl cleaner and a brush, and that made it look like new. Of course, I applied a protectant to the top immediately, and I wouldn't recommend brushing a top that is old and coming apart.

-denise

Comment

The kit came with a cleaner too. We bought a soft brush to give it a scrub down. I also like Ragg top products I use their stuff on my camaro ss vert. It has the canvass top and it gives it a nice water repellant seal. I thought about using rag topp vinyl top products but a few of my SS buddies like the 303 stuff for vinyl.

Comment

I di the same thing with my hearse when I first got her.I called auto detail shops and they ALL said the same thing 303 is the best, they said DO NOT USE ARMORALL it dries out the vinyl . so after reading all over the internet I bought some 303 and SNAP!!! they were not kidding. I have been asked all the time if my top is new. I highly recomend that product!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X