6 places at once...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 places at once...

OK, Halloween is tomorrow - have 2 street haunts to go to, 3 home haunts to visit, and a cast party for Nightmare Manor to attend to wrap up the night... whew

What are you ghouls & girls doing?
    Last edited by Flymanj3; 10-31-2008, 04:07 AM.

We're taking 2 hearses and the casket to a Club within 2 miles of home for a Halloween party. Will post pics after. The second two below. Emily , the first one, is still on jack stands getting much needed work.

Comment

I had 2 haunted houses & 1 bar to go to, but a couple of hours ago my engine self destructed, so now, I'm doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by kaptinkaos View Post
        I had 2 haunted houses & 1 bar to go to, but a couple of hours ago my engine self destructed, so now, I'm doing nothing.
        now THAT is a real bitch - sorry for your luck

Comment

I just had the brilliant idea to try and cruize around hunting for a good halloween bash to invite myself and the car to here in hazleton,pa where I'm working at now. Yeah didn't realize that downtown they have trick or treating with all the businesses. Streets were packed with idiot drivers and kids running everywhere got so paranoid someone was gonna hit the car I made my way back to the hotel and I'm camping out for the night. Damnit!

Comment

Working...
          X