Photo Albums!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Albums!

So this new version of the message board software lets everyone has photo albums - since I own the server this thing sits on, I have considerable amount of space and bandwidth for peoples pictures - so go nuts with uploading!

Please keep it decent, mostly PG13 and nothing offensive - if this is a violation of your free speech, I don't particularly care.

You can access your images from your control panel or profile, or click on 'all albums' at the the top and start your own album for your pics. I'll be dumping a shload up there shortly, so keep an eye out.

photo albums look great.

Comment

Yep they look great...love having them at the top!

Comment

I had the same issue then I resized.

May want to remove that the forums will do it for you on the upload page. Some may just keep hitting resend repeatedly due to that.

Love the addition to the site!

Comment

Newbie here,can anyone advise me how I can put a profile pic up,thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dark angel View Post
            Newbie here,can anyone advise me how I can put a profile pic up,thanks
            Click on "forum actions" and select "edit profile". Scroll down and on the left side of the screen select "edit avitar" then add your photo you want to use

Comment

Working...
            X