Insurance cancelation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance cancelation

I just got off the phone with friends of mine who have only a hearse for their primary transportation and have a pending cancelation due to that company not wanting to insure a coach. If there is anyone that has some real solid leads please either send them to me or contact them on that myspace page.

Here is the other myspace that info can be sent to:
    myspace.com/haunt_mistress

switch to geico. i never had a problem insuring my 73 combo through them. I couldn't insure it through proggressive because they wouldn't insure an ambulance.

Comment

Originally posted by staynedglass View Post
      switch to geico. i never had a problem insuring my 73 combo through them. I couldn't insure it through proggressive because they wouldn't insure an ambulance.
      yours was a 71.

Comment

I just got mine through Progressive and had no problems with it. They were also the cheapest.

Comment

currently have mine insured through safeco

Comment

I just added it to my Allstate policy. I told them that it was a hearse, but they put it down as a Fleetwood. They said that it wouldn't make any difference.

-denise

Comment

I have mine through auto owners. They had the best prices and it is a declared value policy so as I continue to add stuff I can increase the coverage

Comment

We've had ours on StateFarm for over 10 years...they know it is a hearse, but I do believe it is listed as a Fleetwood.

Comment

Why do we need to tell them its a hearse? It is registered as a private party and the vin is a regular caddy.

Comment

Mine is insured as a fleetwood 60 special through allstate.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGEVIL View Post
                      Why do we need to tell them its a hearse? It is registered as a private party and the vin is a regular caddy.
                      Wait, what?

My vin lists mine as a commercial vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
                        Wait, what?

My vin lists mine as a commercial vehicle.

so does my 73 caddy superior.

Comment

I have had my 61 and my 81 insured through State Farm for 8 years now. They listed my 61 as a hearse, and my 81 as a coach... The DMV abbreviation in Texas is "HRS".

Comment

Sure, the vin reads "commercial chassis". Most agents have no idea what that means (let alone know how to read a vin prior to 1981). As far as they need to know, its a cadillac fleetwood.

Comment

mine is insured as a fleetwood, but the vin does come up as a commercial chassis.

Comment

Working...
                              X