Pro-Car names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro-Car names

I was wondering what people have named their Pro-Cars and why.
    I named my hearse Abbie, because of Abby Sciuto on NCIS. I spell it different, because I want to.

mine is Gomez from The Adam's Family.

Comment

Well, mine is Elvira-the-hearse, because of Elvira-Casandra Peterson, mistress of the dark. My 62 Superior Coach is just so sexy with those round curves and fins, and that voluptous front bumper......and she is my mistress of the streets...all of this has been approved by Elvira herself so look for her on Elvira's site soon....

Comment

Deathmobile II

yes, there was a deathmnobile I.

Comment

I seemed to remember that the funeral homes would name the car after the first "Guest" it carried to the cemetery. Is this true? I think I will name mine after the first job. Limo service. I'd hate to name it Simba after that stupid dead cat ordeal.

Comment

My first coach I named Cassandra, because of the Cassandra Complex, which is knowing the future, but being unable to do anything to change it (specifically we're all gonna die and nothing we do will change that). That and I liked a girl in high school who went by Cassie.

The new one I've named Connie after Connie Dobbs who is "Bob"'s wife.

Comment

GRIMM is my current one.

Comment

Mine is "Dead Sexy" and thus that was what I named her.

Comment

When I was considering buying the '82 from Richard, I had asked him if she had a name. He told me he called her "Lily" because shortly after he got her, the actress who played Lily Munster had died. So I figured I'd respect the car and keep her name. Besides, the name fits her well!

Comment

yeah mine's abigail. my friend named it

Comment

Currently I have Tish, Abby and Raven. In years past there were a couple others like Grim (don't know why but that hearse just looked male and needed a male name), Trixie (it was a combo that ran mostly in ambulance configuration), Wednesday, Wednesday II, Ripley (came from Ripley, TN), and Thing.

I like the possible naming the coach after the first transportee...I just thought they got named after retirement.

Comment

we're noobs, but ours is nicknamed Paulie after Paulie from Sopranos (our other Roadmaster is named Silvio so we were kinda keeping with the theme) and it's also short for pallbearer.

Comment

My Crestwood is named Nadine. Nothing special behind it...whenever I get a car I drive it for a couple of days to feel her out and then get out and look at her in the face and ask her what she wants her name to be. She chose the name Nadine.

Comment

Being a bit of a Pirate at heart, my little gem is named “Pearl”… as in the ‘Black Pearl’.
                            Aside any ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ reference... including all the skulls & decomposing bodies that seem to hang around her, the name refers to (black) pearls from theTahiti-Polynesian islands, which are considered rare, exotic and breathtakingly beautiful (sounds like Pearl to me – LOL).
                            One look at Pearl’s mirror like jet black paint, and you can see where the name came from.
                            Last edited by Flymanj3; 01-26-2009, 01:22 AM.

Comment

My hearse is named Carolyn, , for Carolyn Jones, my 54 Chevy 2 door is Yvonne, for Yvonne DeCarlo, they are named after Lily and Morticia, my two favorite Vampy girls growing up!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X