wow I'm back in..kewl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow I'm back in..kewl

well I got back in. it's been a couple of years but I'm back. I was in a head on collision in April 17 07, in a '85 caddy seville roadster, with a newer ford excursion. when they cut me out of the car I thought .."wow, these caddies were tougher then I thought". it crushed the left front side too less then three feet from windshield to bumper, and right side was about 1.5 feet shorter, wrinkled the top behind the door, and bent the frame under the passenger side mid way. the dash wrapped around me and I snapped the bone my right arm, cut a hole the size of a quarter in my left shin to the bone, got a hell of a bruise that looked like a cross walk guard except purple.
    I got my hearse back on the road, but now I need to figure out what to do in the innards. the front seats are out of a big G.M. 2 door car, and the one back seat is from a 93 crown vic cop car. I got some extra seats from a dodge mini van that are easier to find covers for also. what do you guys think? I need some ideas what to do on the inside. I'm thinking the left side rear from the back of the front seat on out, and the rear seat of the passenger side adding a mahogany flooring over plywood. that way a coffin will still fit. pics coming one day.
    any way it's great to be back and I hope to be here for a while longer.

Bill

Damn Bill - talk about blast from the past!

What type of coach you got now?

Comment

Could you post us a couple of pics of the inside? I have a 3-way that isn't too comfortable, and I'm thinking of all kinds of options for an interior. It would be nice to see it when you have the seats out.

I have lots of time.

Thanks

-denise

Comment

lol great to hear you all are still around..
        I got a 77 M&M, and a 78(?) superior royel end loader. my spelling suxz but I will correct it in the morning. lol. I just got the 78monday. I'll post pics sat., as soon as I can get some good pics in the day light. I think I can have the 78 road trip ready in a couple of weeks, but 77 is too far gone. the evil rust gods got it...then I ut the wrong size crank bearings on one of the rods, and some stole my front seat.
        I found some Vynale that looks likes my leather biker jacket, and it's only $3 a yard. so I'm thinking plywood from the back of the front seat out on the left side and on the right side from the back seat to the rear. then cover it in the fake leather. that way I can add a coffin and still carry a couple of passengers.
        any way, it's great to hear from yall again.

Bill

Comment

here's y new to me car...

Comment

ok some inside pics

Comment

Damn, I haven't seen a set of Keystone mags in years!

Comment

thanks
                yeah those are in great condition too. I'm not sure how old they are but I'm thinking thay must be fairly close to new.
                the bad thing is, they are too wide for the rear. I hate to say it but it's looking like I'll need to replace them.

Comment

would love to see pics of the 77 too.

Comment

lol nooo ya don't..she pretty rough. the guy in a Yukon suv rammed Cursed ..the 77.. and did $1400 in damages to his truck and dented my fender and door, everything still works so I kept driving her, then a remote controlled kamakazi dived in to the bumper. then gas shot up to $390/gal, so I parked her out back and started knocking rust off, and still looking a door.
                    I put some pics in a photo album, but they were from last may. I'll get some after the sun comes up and post them.

Bill

Comment

cant wait to see daylight pics.

Comment

I'll do my best...but she "aint nutt'on" to brag about..lol

Comment

lol i hear ya. i was gonna add you on myspace but i didnt know last name or email address.

Comment

last name l e g g e t t email hearsejr @ yahoo . com...lol
                            I hardly go to myspace but beings there are other folks ...other then 16yro old spoiled brats that might change.
                            thanks,
                            Bill

Comment

Originally posted by hearsejr View Post
                              last name l e g g e t t email hearsejr @ yahoo . com...lol
                              I hardly go to myspace but beings there are other folks ...other then 16yro old spoiled brats that might change.
                              thanks,
                              Bill
                              sent you a friend request.

Comment

Working...
                              X