1986 Chevrolet Suburban Hearse STOLEN in Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 Chevrolet Suburban Hearse STOLEN in Dallas

Alex Lohmann had his 1986 Chevrolet Suburban Hearse stolen yesterday in Dallas between 1 and 5 PM at Mockingbird and 35. It had a 4X6 enclosed trailer attached to it. If you get wind of something like this showing up in your area, PLEASE CALL myself at 469-386-1817 or Alex at 469-878-3921.

I'll post pictures as soon as I get them from Alex.

Nevermind. It's been partially recovered...

Comment

Originally posted by Boogeyman Con Carne View Post
      Nevermind. It's been partially recovered...
      That sux! Does partially mean stripped?

Comment

i hope they are able to find out who did it and that he can fix it.

Comment

The short story:

The hotel camera saw them drive in, then 5 minutes later drive out with the hearse following behind it. 24 hours later, the Dallas cops went to check on a suspected car thief (routine, not specifically because of the hearse) and found him and a few buddies using a chain hoist in a tree trying to lift the motor out. They scattered, but the main suspect was caught. Any part that was not attached could not be taken with the hearse to the impound, as they could not be certain it belonged with it... Douches... So the driveshaft and carrier bearing, air cleaner, assorted bolts and more (the FUCKING FLOORMATS!?!?!?!?) are "gone" and have to be replaced. Every wire and hose was cut at least once, the A/C condenser was punctured, steering column was trashed. When it went to the impound, the almost pristine WHITE hood was placed under the hearse where the transmission bled all over it. Maybe the stain will buff out... In short, Alex got SCREWED not just by the thieves, but by DPD policy which will not allow Alex to go to the place it was found to collect his parts...

The trailer that was hitched to it is totally gone, and it was homemade (by someone else) so it can only be identified by the license plate or a VERY keen discription...

Alex is in the process of collecting everything to bring it back to life...

Comment

WTF!?

I hope at least the insurance company treats him right on this and gives him enough to buy something else to replace it if it isn't salvageable.

I fucking hate thieves. (cue the Chris Connely)

Thieves. Thieves and liars, hypocrites and bastards...

Comment

Can we at least use the main suspect as the finish line for the casket races?

Comment

Working...
              X