Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearse needed for photo shoot

Hi everyone,

I hope you don't consider me spam as I have a website/forum I just started a few months ago. I'm located in Green Bay,WI and am looking for a hearse to use for a photo shoot. I've got plenty of time for it and want to do this while the weather is warm, which hopefully isn't to far away. If your in the area, or the Milwaukee area, please let me know. By the way, great site! Came across it searching for hearse forums on Yahoo!

heelsandwheels@earthlink.net is my e-mail

Thanks! Rick

By the way, I'd also consider an old ambulance, squad cars, and the like. Thanks again! Will also pay for your time!

Just an update! Even though I'm in Green Bay,WI, I do have a photographer in the Tampa, FL area and Lake Havasu, AZ. I'm personally also willing to travel within 4 hrs of Green Bay which would put me in Chicago or Minneapolis. Also from viewing the forum, it looks like there may be a photographer onboard here, I'd also buy material from you as long as I could have the rights to it. Thanks!

Comment

I'm in northern Ohio so that's a little far for you to travel, but if ya get desperate just let me know...

Comment

I know your town all to well! Bought a Checkmate directly from the factory in 2002! I probably made around 10 trips there to watch it get built. Is that your ride in your avatar?

Comment

LOL Checkmate is the only boat manufacturer in town now, Baja got bought out by Fountain offshore boats. Always liked the Checkmate boats! No, the '51 is sold & gone, I have a 1980 S&S Victoria now. The coach is clean, no rot, new paint & top, and should have new custom wheels & tires this week after a trip to Akron to pick them up. I'm only 5 minutes away from the Checkmate boat factory. Let me know if it fits your photo criteria & if you want to make the trip, i'd be glad to let you use it if I get some nice pix from your shoot...
          Attached Files

Comment

I am in Gainesville Florida, Just in Case your Tampa photographer wants to come here. There are also several nice coaches from my car club in Tampa.

Comment

Tampa Florida here!

I'd LOVE to get my baby in some pics!

Comment

Speak of the devil, I knew you would show up here.
                Originally posted by Xanthus View Post
                Tampa Florida here!

I'd LOVE to get my baby in some pics!

Comment

Working...
                X