Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-way bed info?

Hey all...............

I have a 69' Superior 3-way, and need find anything, blueprints/scematics/drawings, on how the 3-way bed's electronics/mechanics are designed and/or supposed to operate.

Does anyone have any suggestion, or ideas as to where to look?

I tried CW Coachworks, and they were about as helpful as a gunshot wound.

Would love some help, or copies of blueprints on these things, if anyone has access to such a thing.

Thanx in advance!

------------kitkong
    Last edited by kitkong; 03-15-2009, 10:40 PM.

Aw, com'on guys......someone's gotta have some info on these things?!

Doesn't any one of you have any suggestions/leads?

----kitkong

Comment

Check ebay for the reproduction service manuals from the coach builder. I bought one on ebay for my '51 Superior and it was a wealth of information with exploded drawings, wiring diagrams, & detailed photos. That's the best I can do for you for where to look, generally they are like $39.99 & well worth the money just to have...

Comment

What should I type in as a search criteria?

-----kitkong

Comment

Here's a link to Faxon Auto Literature, they have the online store on ebay for reproduction manulas. http://search.stores.ebay.com/Faxon-...terature_1969- I don't see one for your particular coach, but you can write them an e-mail asking them if they have one available.

Comment

THANK YOU!!!

----kitkong

Comment

This link works better: http://stores.ebay.com/Faxon-Auto-Literature

Comment

AND THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

--------KITKONG

Comment

I don't know if they will help but my 79 superior 3 way had the operating instructions in the glove box I could copy them and ship them your way or maybe I could try to scan them and e-mail to you.. Sideslider has an electric table... Surely willing to help...

Comment

Well, thank you very much,......but I did manage to find a schematic manual for my 69'..............appreciate you look'n to help out a brother!

Comment

Working...
                    X