know this '59 guru?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• know this '59 guru?

Curious if anyone here is familiar with or has seen the collection of Dr. Jean-Claude Franchitti of NYC. Quick Googling pretty much validated him and frankly, left me frothing to see his array of '59 coaches.

I've seen this guy's name a few times in my travels. I have not seen any of his collection but I know he's a 57 Broughm(not a professional car) expert and is considered a resource to many restorers.

I'd love to see his collection if it's full of rare Caddies.

Comment

You know me man, pics or it didn't happen.

This car hobby is chock full of people who claim to have fantastic collections, but fail to come up with proof. I can't tell you how many times I have heard about some guy who supposedly has 50 hearses in some tiny town in South Carolina or something, but I never have actually seen proof.

Comment

I know that you're not a dim witted egit. And I also know that "pics or it didn't happen" comprises only half of your criteria. You require groupings of coaches together, remember? Skepticism prevents you from merely seeing individual vehicles and being a believer.

J.C. is quite humble and was not claiming nor bragging one bit.

Amend your detailed journal to reflect that Scotty Adams lives in NC and has 51 coaches at last count.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to believe it, it's just that these people always fall short on providing proof. We had this douche in the hearse club a while back who was going around taking pictures of everyone's cars with his arms over the doors so he could claim that they were his when he showed the photos to other people. Some people!

Comment

Working...
          X