CALLING DR. FEELGOOD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALLING DR. FEELGOOD!!!

Dr. Feelgood... is this YOU? Love it... and if it's you bud you're starring in a PCS thread! Short video, but very cool & BOLD... can't wait to do that JUST ONCE in my '67 when she's in full ambulance mode. Usually I keep the landau panels on... but I gotta do this now! So cool to see that oncoming car dive for the curb when the '63 rounds the corner with siren screaming... SAWEET!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sorry for the crappy attempt to imbed the video... don't know what happened. At least the link works

Comment

fixed:

[youtube]dqlSlkLe9j0[/youtube]

Comment

YEA THATS ME! im glad you enjoyed it, it still gives me goosebumps too.
        i have another vid on the progress of the car i just put on youtube, I JUST REALIZED I SHOULD HAVE PUT THIS CLIP IN IT!!! CRAP!

is there a link to this thread im in? i saw it on another Cadillac video site too.
        [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X7DVa80EneI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X7DVa80EneI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Comment

is there a link to this thread im in? i saw it on another Cadillac video site too.
          Yea here's the link for you, Richard Vyse down in Florida came across your video & posted it. He's a cool guy with a 1973 Cadillac Lifeliner hightop ambulance... does alot of Youtube videos too. I don't know if the link will work if you're not a"registered user" though on the PCS site... but it's free to sign up to be a registered user on the site.
          On another note... my siren install is almost complete, the '67 M-M combo came with a Federal model 28 siren & i'm hooking it up through a starter solenoid... takes alot of juice to run these old mechanical sirens so i'm doing a direct feed from the battery to the solenoid, then out of the solenoid to the siren (with heavy wire) so the dash toggle only operates the solenoid. Made up my heavy power leads last night, today it'll be all done!
          Got a real kick out of that video... you look like a man on a mission rounding that corner... keep her rolling hard in case someone called the cops!!! Here's that link for ya:

Nice 59 combo in action. Richard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWx8Gg5hJR4

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
            you look like a man on a mission rounding that corner... keep her rolling hard in case someone called the cops!!!
            its funny you say that, all my friends say i drive like a maniac when i have the sirens on, and that im on a mission, going nowhere fast. when the fuzz are out of site that is!

as for the cops, ive been lucky so far, i passed 3 patrol cars on the way home yesterday, 2 out of 3 cops were smiling ear to ear, even a thumbs up! even when i got a ticket a year ago for a cracked windshield in the 76 miller meteor, after they wrote me the fix it ticket, THEY THOUGHT IT WAS "AWESOME" AND WANTED A TOUR OF THE COACH!!!! probably thought i had drugs stashed or something....

Comment

Working...
            X