Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Arrival

Just got home from a trip South and picked up another coach. Check Albums

'68 Superior Combo[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Nick/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

Congrats Highbars! Pleeeeeze don't open this one up with a guardrail. Lookin' good bud!

Comment

Thanks I thought you might like it....been looking along time. Just might take the Sideslider out and do the other side.... just to get it out of my system....anybody want anything first......Hehehehehehe Got to do some research on this new one...Probably won't drive either one for awhile.....will do some fixin while on trailer won't have to block it up that way...Was doing some looking around on her today and low and behold just behind the grille on the left side was just what I wanted.....One of those Noise makey things....woooohooooo..... Can't wait till Sunday Morning......

Comment

Oh yea Highbars... those "noise-makey things" are fun... got my siren working in the '67 the other day & had the neighbors out in their yard looking down the street for a squad... had to laugh! Your new coach is sure a sharp one. Did you get a set of landau panels with it?

Comment

Yes,, I took them off for transport..there is a gurney lock bar in the back but no gurney..It will need some work ... I was working on the gas tank and inspecting undercarriage .. frame looks good and solid will have to patch in some areas in the rear quarters.....shouldn't be to bad... All in all not a bad buy...

Comment

If you get desperate I know a guy with some gurneys for sale, but they're here in Ohio so shipping would be on the high side man...

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
              If you get desperate I know a guy with some gurneys for sale, but they're here in Ohio so shipping would be on the high side man...
              How much is he asking?

Comment

How much is he asking?
                Don't know yet... but talked to him tonight about getting one for Highbars. He thinks he has at least 2 or 3 for sale. I've seen them before, he has several & if I remember right they all have their original padded mattress. Safe to say probably $100 apiece but don't quote me on that. I'm going over to see him about some Miller-Meteor parts in the next couple weeks & will find out more then. Actually i'll e-mail him & get some prices & model numbers... he mentioned 1 Ferno model #30 and a couple #35 gurneys

Comment

Working...
                X