X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi guys i'm new here :-)

hey just thought i'd introduce myself

my name is Dora...25, Boston...

i recently purchased a 1970 Cadillac M&M Combo named Formalde Heidi (so recently that i don't even have her insured & registered yet haha doing that crap today)

i also have a 1953 Buick Special that i love, but i have always wanted a hearse & i'm sooo happy i finally have one :-D

just looking for some new friends...anyone here from the new england area?

Welcome to the forum Dora...

Comment

Glad you found the place. (I sent you a message on the other forum). Professionalcar.org is a good place for technical information and info on cars, here it's a little more informal and "anything goes".

Comment

Welcome!

Let's see some pics

Comment

Howdy. Alot of early 50's buicks here too. Seems like I am the only "diverse one".....i feel left out..............

Comment

Welcome aboard.
            Would love to see some pics of your cars.

Comment

Welcome, I have good friends up there. They are frickin sweet.

Comment

welcome !!! nice to see another hearse saved. great photos, take care of her!!

Comment

Welcome to the board, Buick owners are always welcome!

Alot of early 50's buicks here too.
                  I am slowly converting everyone. You too, will soon see the light.

Seems like I am the only "diverse one".....i feel left out..............
                  Not to diverse with the Plymouth, I still have the 57 Fury.

Comment

Welcome....

I'm just south of you in RI. Had a couple of hearses in the past one of which was last known to be in Lowell, MA. Kinda lost track of it. It was a slime green 71 Superior Caddy Limo Style.

Currently I'm working on trying to get another hearse as soon as I can get rid of the other cars in my yard and finish paying off my truck.

Stretch

Comment

Working...
                    X