How often do you drive your coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you drive your coach?

I was just thinking about how I don't get to drive my car as much as I'd like and was curious how often you drive yours?

Used to be a daily driver...but not always dependable....I have not driven it since the first of Nov and have a big itch to drive it but have a few more things to fix before she is road worthy again.

Comment

Usually drive one to work once or twice a week, and all the time on weekends. However they all get tucked away when the snow flies... until spring! The brine water & salt they use on the roads around here is brutal on cars...

Comment

EVERYDAY! I love the looks and the comments I get. Who care if it doesn't get 25 MPG. Hell if I could afford a hummer I'd buy it. I drove a 2000 Nissan Pathfinder and just got board with it. There nothing like driving down the road, turning into a parking lot only to hear a pop or a clunk. That becomes a new mystery for me to find next chance I get. Classic cars have a soul. I don't know what it is but they just call to me. So how often? Every day...period.

Comment

Once a week to work and around town on the weekends...

Comment

I'll let you know when I get the 68 off the trailer but the 79 hit the road most days..and any night i was out and about.....Until the "RoadHead" incident.....

Comment

Weekly

Comment

Daily! Use it for work traveling from jobsite to jobsite all over the country.

Comment

about twice a month or so

Comment

Not often enough, try to at least once a month.
                    When you have as many cars as we do it's hard, I usually have to move 1 or 2 to even get it out of the garage.

Comment

I always drove mine daily. I beat the shit out of that 72, some of you may remember my psycho parking lot driving thing a couple years ago at the 5 points parade, with the hippies in the back of the car. I was seriously trying like hell to knock one of them unconcious. But then again, that was the only coach I ever drove like that. Comparatively speaking it was a piece of shit car that I abused the hell out of. Sometimes it's fun to have a beater that you just dont give a shit about, that way you aren't walking around all the time checking to see if you've been keyed and shit.

Comment

Once a week or more....

I'm up in Canada so I drive my 64 at least once a week from May to Nov 1st..Gas prices be damned, we gotta ride!!!! I drove it home from Portland thru snow and it has only seen snow again when it was in a movie in mid-January...Although it has always been a trooper thru the white stuff!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

About every other day. Can't get spotted too often with antique plates

Comment

It depends on what I'm doing. Sometimes it sits for a week, other times it goes everywhere all week long.

Comment

mine will be running next week and i will drive her every fri to work, and every day in oct. the couple times i've driven her i loved the looks and comments

Comment

Working...
                              X