Junes Custom Coffin Works Girl is UP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junes Custom Coffin Works Girl is UP!

Ok all...she's up and running. We got over 1300 photos from this shoot, thanks to more cameras being there. We will be adding so much more to her page in the coming weeks. I just got my new PSE program and am expreimenting with the buttons... And as always your input on the page layout and site layout is alway encourage...we might not like it but it's an outside view for us.
    Enjoy
    Eric
    Custom Coffin Works.com

I'll take one of Miss June. Loves the redheads.

Comment

Here is just a taste of what we got coming...This girl sets her nips on fire! Couldn't put those pictures up, but to see it in person is something else...

Comment

Originally posted by Custom Coffin Works View Post
        Here is just a taste of what we got coming...This girl sets her nips on fire! Couldn't put those pictures up, but to see it in person is something else
        Hell man, you can put them up here!! I mean my god, you can't just come here and make that statement and leave.

Ok, guys, if he doesn't post some of these pictures here, I say it's time for pitchforks and torches. Anybody with me???

Comment

Holy Blazin' Boobies Batman.... I'm In.... Got a pitch fork in my utility belt...

Comment

Working...
          X