Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself since I have been stalking the forums now for a week or so.

I do not own a coach yet; however, I am actively searching one out. I am in the market for an early 70's model, if I can get my hands on one. I am not one for a project car but I am not afraid of one that might need a little work.

I just wanted to throw my hat into the ring of new members as wel as get it out that I am in the market.

Nick

Welcome!

Where are you located?

Comment

I am in Florida; however, any car I purchase would make a stop in Atlanta at my friends house who is going to help me get what I buy in working order.

Comment

NMoncrief, go get JAXED:
        http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cg...&state=&ys=&ye=

Comment

I'm new myself

Greetings all,
          I just joined the other night after visiting the Denver HearseCon. I've been after my first coach for almost a year from a dealership in town and, if all goes well, I'll have my financing wrapped tomorrow. My "baby" is a '95 Eureka Roadmaster.
          I've wanted a hearse since I was little and now I'm going to make it happen.
          Glad to be here, Brian

Comment

Welcome Nick & Brian to the forum...

Comment

Originally posted by nmoncrief View Post
              I am in Florida; however, any car I purchase would make a stop in Atlanta at my friends house who is going to help me get what I buy in working order.
              Who is your friend in Atlanta, you know there is atleast a dozen of us in the Metro area.

Comment

Ah, he's not into coaches...he's just my mechanic buddy.

Comment

gotcha

Comment

Working...
                  X