X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 52 MPG hearse

its a fricking pirus

check this out

Here is another site with the interior, http://inventorspot.com/articles/pri...een_ride_29351

Comment

but then, you won't be taking the Prius Hearse on grocery runs or date nights

they might in 20 years

thats one ugly ass coach

Comment

OMG they just toss you into a hatchback....fuck that. Thing looks like a Dildo....

Comment

The problem with the vehicles styling could easily be fixed by Godzilla.

Comment

Originally posted by Otto Baron View Post

The problem with the vehicles styling could easily be fixed by Godzilla.

Now THAT is funny right there

Comment

I do have to say that the interior is pretty swafty - even if the rest of the car looks like the business end of a thunderdong.

I like the extending table and the stainless steel lights.

I wonder if they could get really creative with the rollers and a conveyor belt for bier pins (like have an extending table with rollers and a 1" belt that runs down the middle, have a positive stop at the front of the coach and a padded pin in the back so you could set the casket on the rollers and the belt would grab the casket and roll it to the front, exert enough pressure to hold it in place and when time to unload roll it the other way?).

Comment

The interior is really nice, but it doesn't make up for how ugly it is. Actually, I think that is one of the ugliest coaches I have ever seen! If I was to get a Japanese hearse, I'd want one with that pagoda style!

Comment

Damn, that interior is sweet. A prius that is almost 2 feet longer than my old caddy is pretty wild.

Comment

Working...
                  X