NEED HELP NAMING MY PRO MOD HEARSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED HELP NAMING MY PRO MOD HEARSE

Here are some of the names I have come up with for my 1700+ Horse Power Pro Mod Hearse, what do you think.....

Death Metal
    Death Row
    Haunted Hearse
    Dead Zone
    Corpse Coach
    Dracula
    Gravley Ill
    Nightmare
    The Undead
    HellBound

WHAT DO YOU THINK?????
    Last edited by NHDUSTER; 07-07-2009, 11:38 AM.

I like "Death Metal" myself.

Comment

Dead Burn.........I dunno, just trying to go with the speedy thing, you know burn out......Well that's what I got lol.

Comment

How about:

Graveyard Shift
        Creep Show
        The Boogey Man

Comment

Nosferatu. Then pimp Great Lakes Brewing Company to sponsor with their beer of the same name.
          Or NOSferatu to likewise get Nitrous Oxide Systems on board.

Then register NOS4AH2 as an accompanying vanity plate for your tow rig.

Or just name it Lamar.

Comment

I like creep show!

Comment

Crypt Keeper??

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
                Nosferatu. Then pimp Great Lakes Brewing Company to sponsor with their beer of the same name.
                I live here and I haven't heard of this? Time to start stocking up at the local goth club.

Along with vampire wine.

Comment

Not meaning to highjack the thread but one question.

Why cut the car car up?

It yours and you can do anything you want with it, I respect that. But that is a pretty rare and bad ass coach. Thats the first one I have ever seen not in 50 year old pictures. If you wanted to have a laugh and crush it Jessie James style I couldn't do shit about it. I know that. I'm just sayin the old poncho looks very sinister and would be a sexy ride with work. As such an extreme race car the hearse is just a cut body hung on a tube chassis. It looses something in the transition. I dig race cars. I go to the drags all the time, and the door slammers are a favorite. I myself have a rough 60 that I want to build into a nostalga car when money allows.
                  To fill the race car void and build the car. Why not use the body for mold patterns for glass panels? I have seen it done a few times. Most pro mod car are that way anyway. I don't think I have seen a pro mod car built off the original steel body, all were glass. Last summer I watched two guys use some desert steel to make doors, bumpers, decklid and entire front clip for a 61 Impalla 409 powered drag car, just to shed some pounds. Don't see why hanging the heavy hearse body would be the way to go.

Loose a hearse gain a race car or use the hearse and have both

Comment

That is the point, anyone else that has attempted a project like this (like that awesome 59 Cadillac pro mod hearse that is out there) is all glass, I want to make mine an exibition, unique show peice, race car thats why I chose the poncho and not a Cadillac and thats why I plan to leave it all steel...

ALL STEEL, 5 DOORS, 1700+ HORSEPOWER and A CASKET IN TOW!!

Now thats COOL!!!

But I do respect your opinion!

Comment

It's Official the name of our 1953 Pontiac Pro Mod Hearse is:

Necropolis

Definition
                      Ne*crop"o*lis, A city of the dead; a name given by the ancients to their cemeteries, and sometimes applied to modern burial places; a graveyard.

Comment

Hey if you decided to make it into a law enforcement vehicle, you could call it
                        NECRO-POLICE!

Comment

NECROPOLIS... I like it...

Comment

I believe that once you buy it, it's your bitch to abuse in any manner you wish. Am I hijacking this thread, or was it already hijacked? I can't remember...it's this "dain bramage" thing.

If your abusing it is causing the price of the unaltered ones to go up, then, the people who own those should be happy about it. It's free enterprise...an idea that was once very popular before Carter, Clinton, and those Kenyan-born, Arabica-grown Obama beans. BTW, did you know that his grandmother just signed and notarized an affadafit stating that he was born in Kenya, and the serial number on his birth certificate makes him four years old? WoooOOOOOOP! WOOOooooop! Congress would have to impeach him, though, and even though Communism suddenly evaporated, along with all of its feelings, friends, and supporters, sometimes I think I hear it creeping around the mall. Teach me to get the flock out of DC at night, if living there isn't enough to do that.

Has this thread been thoroughly hijacked now? I need to go cut some rust drain holes in the doors of my Crown Sovereign before the thunderstorms get started.

-denise ( Species Classica Threadjackia )

Comment

Working...
                            X