• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bands driving coaches

The Chessmen's Superior in their heyday:

Chessmen's Superior's demise:

Have more to share?

Random side note: If a hearse is wrecked carrying a body, can an "Abuse of a Corpse" citation be issued to the initiator?

The Moppets with their beloved '57 Superior named Giraffe:

Comment

How about a band ON a hearse?!?!?
      Attached Files

Comment

"The Makers" traveled in a 1965 Pontiac hearse, here's an old band promo & a pic of their coach as it is today. Somehow it survived!

Comment

What happened to the hearse did a train hit it?

Comment

The Ghastly Ones have a '56 Caddy that was previously owned by the Monacles.

Comment

Can any body find a photo of Screaming Jay Hawkins Hearse? I remember seeing it at the wiltern theatre, as an extra on "American Hot Wax." Hawkins was there recreating Freed's last rock and roll show.

Comment

Herb Gross - The Invictas... our latest club member.

Their original '55 caddy

'84 Caddy used today

Comment

Local Arizona Band. Angry Jon.com

Not really their Hearse, but they are in it often enough.

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
                    "The Makers" traveled in a 1965 Pontiac hearse, here's an old band promo & a pic of their coach as it is today. Somehow it survived!

It survived and my daughter and i are gathering parts to put it back on the road.Just recieved some more original parts from Jay Maker.

Comment

I've heard that Neal Young drove a hearse when he was younger.

Lots of people say Alice Cooper did but lots of people are fucking retarded. I've found no proof of this on google and wouldn't be surprised if it was false.

Pictures of either would be awesome though.

http://www.deadby28.net had one, not sure if it is still running. It was beat to shit last time I saw it outside of The Ritz. Unfortunately I don't see any photos but with the condition it was in I don't blame them. I wouldn't want anyone seeing my beater hearse either.

http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL214.../137752449.jpg found one

Comment

Kewl period shot of the Monocles:

Comment

Mine was used by a music shop or a gay band. The car is pink. There is hand written lettering on the window tint

Comment

Mine was also owned Jay Maker (of "The Makers") just like Daves, lol.

And it was also owned by a band over Puyallup WA, (many years and a few paint jobs before The Makers bought it as a parts car). We didn't know about the Puyallup one, until we stripped through about 3 layers of paint and there was the name. Unfortunately, we couldn't make out the name just the city and some band artwork.

Comment

Screamin Jay Hawkins (I put a spell on you) drove a hearse. Can't find any pictures, however. Popular in the 1950's, he still had it in the 1970's.

Comment

Working...
                              X