'57s are really growing on me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '57s are really growing on me

Nicely shaped fins, not as 'busy' as the transitional '58 models...

Today has been a really good day. Significant procar updates happened 4000 miles apart that I've been waiting on for months now.

First, guy with a '59 ambulance has decided to sell - 'cept it isn't a '59 after all. Rather, a '60. Minor bummer. Regardless, I should have pics and price shortly.

Secondly, a friend finally went and checked out a large private yard, keeping an eye open for procars, natch. 3+ hours later with but a small portion viewed, ill prepared, out of battery juice... The most impressive procar she saw was a (guessing) '37 Chrysler Airflow airport limo. Says there are 3-4 ambulances already covered, although pics were only taken of this one:

How friggin' cool is that? Rot free complete '57 Superior! Ambulances aren't my bag but oh la la. (If we could all start with such a cherry platform the world would be a better place!) Yeah, I received a price - now trying to decide what to do.

Midway through typing this, I received a call about two '59s allegedly for sale. More to follow up with!

That looks like it's in amazing shape...

Comment

I would have to agree with you Atti, 57s are really starting to grow on me too! That's a beautiful car...

Comment

Yes but if you paint it white, and put ghostbuster emblems on it, it still won't look like an Ecto!

Comment

Working...
        X