Worlds Longest Hearse Procession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds Longest Hearse Procession

Is anybody here going to the Worlds Longest Hearse Procession???

Its put on by Lou Farah who is the President of Pro Cars International (PCI) and so cal chapter president of the PCS, however this is NOT a PCS event so he encourages caskets and decorations of any kind, whatever you want to bring. all pro cars are welcome.

They have 110 cars so far.

I know I am.

Comment

I fully intend on being there. unless something crazy happens. I am already registered.

Comment

That is so freakin' cool. That's on my list of stuff to do before I die. For now some pics of it from you left coasters would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

i will do what i can for pictures. can only do so much from inside my car

Comment

Fuck those guys. If the event was in my city I wouldn't go just on principle. The JHA club tried to do it last year at the annual Hell meetup. Unless it's my club or the NHAA I'm not working to bring glory to another club. Sure any car is welcome (for this event so they can meet the number) but who's going to get the credit? Those fucking automotive bigots, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
              Fuck those guys. If the event was in my city I wouldn't go just on principle. The JHA club tried to do it last year at the annual Hell meetup. Unless it's my club or the NHAA I'm not working to bring glory to another club. Sure any car is welcome (for this event so they can meet the number) but who's going to get the credit? Those fucking automotive bigots, that's who.
              It's not a PCS event, it's a PCI (professional cars international) meet... and PCI allows caskets at ALL their events.

Comment

And it was a year and a half ago...

Comment

there is one next month

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
                    It's not a PCS event, it's a PCI (professional cars international) meet... and PCI allows caskets at ALL their events.
                    Well I guess I'm mistaken then, even still I think it should be us holding that record.

Comment

a few random pictures from before the procession which needed 50 cars for the record. I believe there were only 45
                      IMG00480-20110312-1030.jpgIMG00477-20110312-1007.jpgIMG00486-20110312-1113.jpgIMG00473-20110312-0945.jpgIMG00471-20110312-0939.jpgIMG00479-20110312-1017.jpgIMG00483-20110312-1035.jpg

Comment

Dude I was there. Why didnt I meet you?

Comment

Thanks for posting the pictures. That had to be a cool experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Feelgood View Post
                            Dude I was there. Why didnt I meet you?
                            I don't know, what were you driving? mayhaps we did meet. i was in the buick parked next to the car with the skull fencing on top. I was wearing a bowler hat and a zelda shirt. I met a lot of people and don't remember any names

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawk Freak View Post
                              Thanks for posting the pictures. That had to be a cool experience.
                              It was a cool experience. It was also my first meet. I have more pictures if you would like me to post them i can.

Comment

Working...
                              X