This has got to suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has got to suck

I didn't know where to post this one, but I'm sure if someone's looking for parts in FL on an 80's Caddy hearse, you'll be in luck.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

that was one hard hit

Comment

Poor choice to shoot with the sun behind. There are other videos posted from different angles however. Yeesh.

Jeep looks ready to drive home.

Comment

That is a 90 -92 S&S Victoria like mine. I'm glad the wife didn't do that much damage when the ABS went out, on her hearse. Her car met the ass end of a Ford F-250 truck, earlier this year.

Comment

God damn, just what you need after having a car accident, some fuckwit yokel retard coming up, breathing through his idiot mouth and taking a video of the whole thing. Seriously, what a fucking tool, if you're going to be a classless, gawking dipshit, at least hang back a few feet and try to do it with a modicum of subterfuge. God made Herpes to smite people like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachary View Post
            God damn, just what you need after having a car accident, some fuckwit yokel retard coming up, breathing through his idiot mouth and taking a video of the whole thing. Seriously, what a fucking tool, if you're going to be a classless, gawking dipshit, at least hang back a few feet and try to do it with a modicum of subterfuge. God made Herpes to smite people like this.
            No shit, I think I'd be willing to be legaly obligated to buy him a new camera to enjoy tearing it from his hand and smashing it to bits. If not that turning all my current anger at him yelling that this is my car I have worked hard on and spent much on and why the fuck is he filming what for me would be a rather intense angry period of my auto loving life.

I'd so have to resist just walking up and headbuting him and the camera without warning. It's always a great start to an altercation. Besides I could claim I was in emotional distress right?

Originally posted by dead ed View Post
            That is a 90 -92 S&S Victoria like mine. I'm glad the wife didn't do that much damage when the ABS went out, on her hearse. Her car met the ass end of a Ford F-250 truck, earlier this year.
            No kidding there. I ran out of gas once and WOW was I amazed that the brakes were near useless. I did manage to restart her and limp her to a gas station where she died and drifted up to the pump. My sending unit has some issues me thinks. (I had run her on less on the gauge before.)

Now how much for the chrome bits running the length of the car? My drivers side door one needs some help. Oh, and there are some bits IN the drivers door I need as well!
            Last edited by Xanthus; 08-16-2009, 08:25 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Xanthus;38224]

I'd so have to resist just walking up and headbuting him and the camera without warning. It's always a great start to an altercation. Besides I could claim I was in emotional distress right?

This would be a great expenditure of energy... when you could just reach under the seat and retrieve your 44 mag and do the same thing he is doing in return.. Point and Shoot....However there were alot of cops on seen I wonder how many donuts it would take to get out of that one....

Comment

[QUOTE=Highbars;38226]
                Originally posted by Xanthus View Post

....However there were alot of cops on seen I wonder how many donuts it would take to get out of that one....
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Maybe not the type of donuts, but funny nonetheless! Cops didn't even budge when they were being provoked.

Comment

This would be a great expenditure of energy... when you could just reach under the seat and retrieve your 44 mag and do the same thing he is doing in return.. Point and Shoot....However there were alot of cops on seen I wonder how many donuts it would take to get out of that one....
                  I prefer to deal with misdemeanor assault and battery to Fellony assault with a deadly weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanthus View Post
                    I prefer to deal with misdemeanor assault and battery to Fellony assault with a deadly weapon.
                    True, perhaps just wishful thinking, but I think the charge would be worse. Felony assault with a deadly weapon is when you missed, and got caught!

Comment

Working...
                    X