CCW Aug calendar girls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Aug calendar girls?

My Birthday was in Aug, and I was hoping you guys would post a long legged red head just for me.

Sorry...half my crew were on vacation last month...add the fact it's 115 everyday here in the desert and I had the Hearse in the shop for two weeks...We are working on shoots this month...one for last month and one for this month...All beautiful girls...I promise!

Comment

can you give November a long legged red head for me too? wearing a latex nurse outfit?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Feelgood View Post
        can you give November a long legged red head for me too? wearing a latex nurse outfit?
        LoL... I'll see what I can do..

Comment

red heads are good hehe

Comment

Just wrapped up a shoot this evening with a very long legged redhead....Pictures to come this week. Check the site daily!

Comment

Originally posted by pyro View Post
              My Birthday was in Aug, and I was hoping you guys would post a long legged red head just for me.
              Not to let our fans down...I give you a sneak preview of Keli

Comment

Good lord!!!

More more more more more!

Comment

Holy Smokes!

Tell me again how I can get this calendar?

Comment

I need to move to his neighborhood...

Comment

August is up and running. I present "Keli". A beautiful redhead from Scottsdale, AZ. Her specs are 5' 7" 130lbs 27" waist 36" hips 34DD Red Hair and Blue Eyes. See more of her at

Custom coffin works, caskets, morbid, ghost, funeral, national hearse association, mortician, silk, velour, death, dragula, hearse, rob zombie, korn, hot chicks, miller meteor, superior , couch, procar, hurst, ambulance, chairs, custom chairs, coffin coolers, coffin tables, coffin bar, liquor cabinet, alcohol,

Comment

Working...
                      X