Diamond in the "HOOD"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond in the "HOOD"

A 1954 Packard/Henney hearse just showed up in the neighborhood for sale-and i'm in LOVE. It's all stock and complete--but rusty. Looking at the different websites in the last couple days I'm confused. It's vn/vin number is 5413-2230. This 5413 means SENIOR 3WAY extended chassis. I read on Packards website that there were 205 5413's made. I also read a guy wrote in that he had a #2215. Someone replied that Henney "STAMPED" maybe 205 vehicles, and that "THERE WERE STILL VEHICLES TO BE PUT TOGETHER".Henney went under in '54-'55 sometime.HUH.Straight 8, 3 spd., no A/C.,medium blue over white with red interior!! Strange?? I found an application for title dated 092080-- yes Sunday will be 29 years--in the glovebox with mileage 30,983. Todays mileage 31-052-- yes 69 miles in 29 years. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

That sounds like quite an awesome find! Got any pics? How much are they looking to get for it?

Comment

I always understood that there were no 1955 Henny Packard Procars. The 1954 should be the last Model Year Procar built by Henney.

Comment

Originally posted by Otto Baron View Post
        I always understood that there were no 1955 Henny Packard Procars. The 1954 should be the last Model Year Procar built by Henney.
        Pretty sure your right .... 54 was the last year .....

Comment

Working...
        X