My New Caddy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Caddy!

So after searching I found my very own Cadillac Hearse! It is a 1985. The guy who owned it was in the process of converting it to a limo hearse but never had time to finish. I bought it because I am going to sell my coffin skateboards out of it! It is like a mobil skateboard shop! I am just soooo excited!
    Last edited by CFin; 09-30-2009, 09:11 AM. Reason: images

Congrats on your purchase.

What are you plans for the interior?

Comment

inside

I am actually planning on laying a hardwood floor in the whole back end. Right now the guy has seats installed because of the whole limo thing but I am going to take them all back out. As for the rest of it I am going to put all the original panels back up so it is authenic. My husband is building me mini coffins to display my skateboards in that I make so they will be placed around in the back. It will be a skateboard graveyard!

I do plan on repainting my car sooner or later. I want to go with an electric Blue glitterpaint finish with orange, blue, and dark blue flames.

So I have big plans! ha

Comment

Congrats. Didn't take you too long to snag one.

Wouldn't worry about authenticity too much. Any modification nullifies stock - not that it is a bad thing.

Comment

True. I am really more into making it look cool! ha My dad has always been into restored classic cars and I have always liked the hotrods! So this will totally lean more towards rod.

Comment

How 'bout some pics of your ride and skateboards...?

Comment

Car and Skateboards

Comment

Working...
              X