New Guy with New Hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy with New Hearse

Hey Everyone. Picking up my first Hearse tomorrow. 1987 Cadillac. Runs good, power everything, clean interior. Typical Arizona paint job (baked). Even has a casket. Can't wait to start making it look more proper. I'll post some pics as soon as I get it home.

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the club!

Comment

Grats! I mean, for finding an Arizona car with a clean interior. Most of them are baked to a delicate crunch.

Who needs paint? It never rains in Arizona...that's why we don't bother with road drainage, or wiper blades. I've been putting off my paint and body work, for, umm...about five or six years, I think. My priorities are getting the coach through Emissions Testing, and rewiring the electrical system, over and over again, just to be doing something.

-denise

Comment

Welcome.
          Was the hearse silver with haunted tours written on it?

Comment

Originally posted by kaptinkaos View Post
            Welcome.
            Was the hearse silver with haunted tours written on it?
            That would be it......Did you see it ?

Comment

Yup, been trying to buy it for years but wouldn't agree on a price. When I saw it a few days ago, it didn't run, I wouldn't buy it until it did. At least it runs now. Hope it works great for you. They used to use it for their business in Scottsdale (if I remember right).

Feel free to join the club if you want, we would love to see it at some events we do & if you need help with parts, we always to what we can to help out.

Comment

Welcome!

Can't wait to see pics.

Comment

Yeah, when I got over there he had put a battery in it and it was running smooth. Hopefully going to go bring it home in a couple hours. I'll get some pics up asap.

Comment

Working...
                  X