Hauntcon 2010 Hearse show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntcon 2010 Hearse show.

As many of you probably already know, Hauntcon will be in Orlando Florida this year from April 28th to May 3rd. I am organizing the hearse show on Sunday May 2nd. In the past there has been an entry fee for the show to offset costs. We are trying to make this a success despite the bad economy. So this year there will be no entry fee. I am going to eat the costs of any trophies or plaques we give out and in addition Leonard has agreed to give a free one day pass valued at $20.00 for each hearse entered in the show. So for all that have a hearse or know someone that does lets spread the word and make this fun and successful. And if any of you business owners want to donate any prizes in exchange for promotional consideration please contact me at TrevorHowe@wickedcreations1.com
    Thank You.

we really wanted to do this, but i don't think we can we do want to do it in the future tho.

Comment

So where are you guys located?

Originally posted by SunsetHawkSelena View Post
      we really wanted to do this, but i don't think we can we do want to do it in the future tho.

Comment

Wish I could. Was down there for Spooky Empire the last two years. Really wanted to do this show also. Just can't afford the road trip now.

Comment

Wish you could as well, was nice meeting you at Screamfest. You would probably be a shoe in for the prize for furthest traveled.

Originally posted by dead ed View Post
          Wish I could. Was down there for Spooky Empire the last two years. Really wanted to do this show also. Just can't afford the road trip now.

Comment

we're in New Orleans. we drove down last year for Spooky Empire's thing too and we heard about Hauntcon there. we really wanna do it, but it's just in the budget this year.

Comment

Ok, I probably saw you or perhaps even met you at screamfest then, I met so many people its hard to remember.

we're in New Orleans. we drove down last year for Spooky Empire's thing too and we heard about Hauntcon there. we really wanna do it, but it's just in the budget this year.

Comment

oh cool. yeah we had the silver with black top buick roadmaster hearse there

Comment

Ah yes, I remember that one, one of the newer and nicer coaches there. Mine was the coach with all the airbrushing and speakers.

oh cool. yeah we had the silver with black top buick roadmaster hearse there

Comment

Just a bump for this thread as the day gets closer.

Comment

One final reminder

Well, it is here. This weekend is Hauntcon. The hearse show is Sunday may 2nd. On site registration 10-11. Show 11-3. Ramada celebration resort.

Comment

Working...
                      X