So... I Finally Bought It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... I Finally Bought It

i finally saved up the 750.00 and got my babys windshield shes a 75 surperior hearse and hasnt had a windshield for over a year so im glad she got it i might actually have my girl on the road and at hearsecon this year my altime dream

worth every penny.

Comment

it really is

Comment

Sweet, I need to get my windshield replaced as well just kinda been afraid that as soon as I do something will hit it and break the new one.
        I was thinking about this...

Comment

lmfao yeah its nice to get em replaced

Comment

Just so everyone knows... this was my first baby. I am sure everyone remembers. It has since switched through 3 peoples hands. But she is in the right hands now. I am really happy you finally got the windshield. And if you look back through the threads you will be able to see the pictures when I first bought her. Actually you probably already have.. because you are using them on myspace. Like I said before, I am really proud of you for the work you have put into her. Good Job!!

Comment

thanks shelly it was nice meeting you at the meet tonight it was a pleasure btw love the '55 if you get a chance come by id love for you to see her and my girls windshield was installed today :] im so happy

Comment

You bet hun... Like I said, if you need anything let me know. I will try to help.

Comment

i will hey i do need a front seat now that the windshield is in : ] could you find one for me?? my number is 8016869291 if ya find one again thanks shelly i hope sarah gets hers out soon too it would be nice to do a drive in movie or somethin with you, sarah, and myself

Comment

That would be cool on the movie part. We also have about 10 other members we could go with that don't have hearses. Also John has a 88 Lincoln superior. He is my babysitter. You will like him.

Comment

lol i met john he does the haunted house huh the razaruz or something
                      hes cool

Comment

yeah at lazuraus maze. He is my right hand man.

Comment

Working...
                        X