Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4X4 Hearse Buildoff Competition

Airs in one week...

The Olds Cotner/Bevington has already surfaced for sale on Craigslist the other day

Comment

Saw that... if the engine wasn't humped I would say it might be a decent buy....

Comment

wheres the link to the olds hearse??

Comment

Comment

yeah i watched this. the group that built the olds lost - and the idiots put a fake blower on that thing. Also ran the exhaust up through the casket compartment and out the roof. pretty weird.

Comment

I was really cringing watchin' them tear out the floors of them......

Comment

That was painful watching them hack up the hearses,
                found it funny the "car guys" put water in the gas tank (dumb) and then they can customize suspension but can't figure out the basics mechanics of starting an engine after intake, carb mod on the 460. hmmm... tsk, tsk, tsk. (hint check for spark, and fuel first)
                the whole time I was watching I was amazed and saddened with the hacks mutualating these fine vehicles, to customize is one thing, but that was a hack job. May I suggest them butchering a pair of chrysler "K" car next no one cares about those stupid special Ks. LOL

Comment

Oh I knew it would be a horror show. Nobody builds something in a week and DOESN'T hack it up...

Comment

I was hoping the Olds would win though...

Comment

Hate the fake 'reality show' stuff tho!! They pull start the olds, the hood is missing, after they start it and come back the hood magically appears!! As far as I know, you can't pull start a car with a turbo 400 unless it has been seriously reworked, and has no torque converter! Unless i missed them putting a TCI trans in at some point.
                      The worst part is, the cars probably would have made that hill stock, with some mud and snow tires on them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Haroldfromhell View Post
                        Hate the fake 'reality show' stuff tho!! They pull start the olds, the hood is missing, after they start it and come back the hood magically appears!! As far as I know, you can't pull start a car with a turbo 400 unless it has been seriously reworked, and has no torque converter! Unless i missed them putting a TCI trans in at some point.
                        The worst part is, the cars probably would have made that hill stock, with some mud and snow tires on them!!!

Your totally right, I noticed that too.

Comment

This one hasn't aired in the UK yet as far as I'm aware - tried Youtube, has anybody got a link for the whole episode?

Comment

Close as I could find. I think the whole episode is there, just in pieces.

Start a Free Trial to watch your favorite popular TV shows on Hulu including Seinfeld, Bob's Burgers, This Is Us, Modern Family, and thousands more. It's all on Hulu.

Comment

I have the whole episode on DVR. I even have a TV card to convert it electronically. I'm just not sure I have the hard drive space to do it

Comment

Working...
                              X