Affordable Custom Window Placards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affordable Custom Window Placards

I made some of these for my coaches and they were a huge hit at HearseCon. They're $40 a pair for the more basic text and $50 for the more gothic old English font...plus shipping. They're an average of 20" x 3.5" and made of laser cut mirrored plexiglas. I can make them say anything you want, your name, your coach's name, whatever. Within space perimeters, of course. I can work with scaling and letter placement to fit longer or shorter wordings. I can provide better pictures through email, files are to big for here.
    Thanks,
    Brian
    titancbuf@msn.com
    Attached Files

could you save a set of the gothic ones till the 1st of august??

Comment

Wow this is a must once I get extra cash

Comment

wow those look nice

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
          wow those look nice
          What is yours made out of? And why that name? :P

Comment

i believe that is half inch aluminum cut out with a water saw. Dead Ed here on the boards made them for me. My dear friend snow named the coach abigail.

Comment

3/8" 6061 Aluminum. Cut on a waterjet machine. Finally got back into another shop with laser cutters and a waterjet, but not seeing how I can do any side work. Hatin this job.

Comment

Ed also hooked me up with a set of placards that say NHAA from the same material.

We've got a set of the Dead Ends ones left if anybody needs them.

Comment

What do they look like and how much? Should post them in the FS section hehe. I need to figure out what I want to do with the empty ones on my hearse. I for sure want something to put there!
                  Last edited by Paradox; 08-29-2010, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                    Ed also hooked me up with a set of placards that say NHAA from the same material.

We've got a set of the Dead Ends ones left if anybody needs them.
                    If you still got 'em I can take em off your hands

Comment

Working...
                    X