Screamfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screamfest

Hey all, not sure who from the boards will be attending this event in Orlando.

I've tried emailing a few people who are supposed to be in charge of a hearse car show. I'm not getting anywhere, so I figure it's not happening. In any case, I was curious to see who here would be going. I was more likely to go if there was a hearse car show, but I'm going to be up in Orlando the following weekend for Gary Numan.

~Nicole

we went last year. had a TON of fun! i think DJ Xanthus helped set up the hearse show last year. he also runs HearseSpace (http://hearsedrivers.ning.com/) so check with him about the show. we wanted to go again this year, but funds are tight. hopefully, we'll be back for 2011. have a great time!!

Comment

I emailed him and he directed me to Trevor who isn't doing the car show either. It was suggested that the Deadite Empire is doing it, but I haven't received a response from them yet. I see they're doing the Zombie walk, but nothing about a hearse show.

Comment

Originally posted by nmacarthur View Post
        I emailed him and he directed me to Trevor who isn't doing the car show either. It was suggested that the Deadite Empire is doing it, but I haven't received a response from them yet. I see they're doing the Zombie walk, but nothing about a hearse show.
        The hearse show will be at the Spooky Empire Horror Convention, as far as I know. They started it last year. They had reserved parking outside the front door of the convention center, at the Wyndam Hotel, for hearses. They like to have the hearses at the beginning of the zombie walk, which will be at the Uno's restaurant across the street, from the hotel. Contact the Deadite Empire on Facebook, Myspace, or http://thedeaditeempire.com/ we can't make it this year. Just started a new job, will def be there next year.

Comment

Working...
        X