What is your cars weight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your cars weight?

Someone told me years ago from the PCS that my cars dry weight was 8400lbs. Well I just went to the weigh station and it weighs 5860lbs. Granted the table and motors to run the table have been taken out and a back seat was put in, but would it really lose that much weight?

My 72 endloader was 6280 with 3/4 tank of gas and no box, with My whole 125 lbs. in the seat. Weird thing it was over 200 lbs. heavier in the rear.

Comment

I scrapped a 71 endloader, no motor/trans, no interior, no glass. 3250#

Comment

When I weighed mine it had about 1/3 of a tank of gas.... But it has a really small gas tank. Does anyone know what size gas tank I have?

Comment

I weighed my 63 M&M Duplex at 6000 lb

Comment

mine is 7500 supposedly thats what it wheied when i had it done last year

Comment

I don't believe Mary Weighs that much.

Comment

mine is 8000 lbs according to the dmv

Comment

1980 Cadillac, S&S Victoria, endloader, 6900 lbs.
                  1990 Cadillac, Eureka, endloader, 5390 lbs.

Comment

So I guess it is possible my car weighed 8400lbs at one time?

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
                      I don't believe Mary Weighs that much.
                      thats what ive been told but it kinda seems true we took her to a scale a while back and she weighed 7450

Comment

I weighed Abbie a couple years ago and She weighed 6,160 with 3/4 tank of gas and no casket. She's a 1973 Miller Meteor.

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
                          Someone told me years ago from the PCS that my cars dry weight was 8400lbs. Well I just went to the weigh station and it weighs 5860lbs. Granted the table and motors to run the table have been taken out and a back seat was put in, but would it really lose that much weight?
                          I would have thought your 55 would have weighed a lot more than 5,860. I have heard the table is very heavy, not including everything to run it.

Comment

Mine is supposed to weight just over 8000lbs, but with all the mods and custom stuff and no table etc., it weighs in at just over 6000lbs now. Those side loader tables are heavy.

Comment

Thanks for everyones input... I was asking because I have a wedding in Vegas next weekend and had to go weigh the car because the trailer has a 7000lbs max on it. So I was skurrrred.

Comment

Working...
                              X