Halloween wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween wedding

Today I did my first Halloween wedding hearse rental. Had a really good time & the hearse was a big hit. The new couple had me take them to a local cemetery, followed by their photographer. The cemetery shoot went well (no one else there at all) so we rolled out the casket for a few pix there too.
    This wedding was in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio so it was also a great day pounding down the freeways for nearly 4 hours... driving a hearse on Halloween is excellent, a great finish to the cruise season. Now it's time to store the coaches away & wait for all the snow...

Nice, only way to go.

Comment

LOL one of my friends saw this post & called... he said "what a fitting car for such a TRAGIC EVENT!"

Comment

Snow? What the hell is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
          Snow? What the hell is that?
          Eat a dick shaped dick, I'm going to go outside and freeze soon, and we haven't even hit December yet.

Comment

same over here, i dread the driver breaking down in the winter. Can't stand takeing one of the classics out in the road salt .
            ROT< ROT<ROT

got lucky last year, went all winter with no problems from the old fairmont

Comment

Working...
            X