Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Member

Hey all!

I was a member on the NHAA board about 5 years ago. I was active duty military, got deployed, and lost touch for a while. Now I have retired and I'm getting back into the swing of things.

My first pro-car was a 1967 Ponitac Bonneville combo. It's the one listed in the for sale section. I don't know who owns it now, but it was a fun car. I traded it for a 1970 Suburban ambulance which I still own.

I am now getting ready to add another pro-car to my fleet. It's a 1967 S&S combination. I'm waiting on paperwork and delivery.

Anyway, it's nice to be home for good. Hopefully I'll get an opportunity to meet up with some more of you guys. The only person I've actually met is Riff Raff ( formerly Paul Tergeist) when I was stationed in SC. I think the RIP group is the closest club to where I live now.(PA)

Some cell phone shots of my Caddy:

photo0006gw.jpgphoto0007v.jpg
    photo0004up.jpg

R/ DocV
    Last edited by DocV; 12-15-2010, 12:18 PM.

Always loved the 67's, should have never got rid of mine... Welcome back...

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Good to have you back, Doc.

Comment

Welcome back And Thanks for your service..

Did Danny tell you that car had dead people in it ? he forgets little details like that

For real you got a very nice car the new paint looks sweet ...

Comment

Dead people! No! He never mentioned that!

Hmmmmmm, wonder what else he might have forgot to mention....

Comment

Hey Doc, welcome back.
              I'm not sure we would be the closest club... I thought there were a couple in PA, but you're more than welcome to stop in if you're ever in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Flymanj3 View Post
                I'm not sure we would be the closest club... I thought there were a couple in PA, but you're more than welcome to stop in if you're ever in the area.
                We just moved here a few months ago. I'm on the PA/NY border about 15 minutes south of Elmira.

DocV

Comment

Working...
                X