Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a hearse driver...who do you say "Fuck you" to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by v8nightmare View Post
    Let me just say, If the Mayans were so fucking smart where are they now?
    EXACTLY, also another reason it stopped, they died.

Comment

I agree with most everything posted here. I love this thread! But I hate entirely to much to list.

Comment

Done a Morella job on the hinges, maybe when the snow melts some one can dig up a set. So far no one has been able to come thru.

Comment

The President of the United States at this time,

Comment

Originally posted by v8nightmare View Post
            Yuppie scum, posers & scene kids, slow drivers in left lane, guys that look like girls, and i'm not even talking trannies, anyone that asks stupid questions about the car {by the way, I got tires put on her the other day and the tech seriously asked me if the car was bulletproof (he was disappointed when I said no, should have lied)} old people, homo. associations of course, and definitely fuck the PCS... hmm what else ...loud out of control kids, Cadillac wiring, Ecto Magnums... etc.
            I was going to reply, because im old, but ill keep my comment to myself ....at least for now

Comment

Ok, ill add to the post, and add fuel to the fire.

A big Fuck you, goes to the : Whiners, "poor me" people, The Self-righteous , Too opinionated, Better then everyone else, one sided people, People with no respect for others, anyone that is religous, anyone that actualy likes any political party, Cops, crooks, liars,people that think a hearse is better then anyone elses ride, people that think , and everyone else, because there are way to many things to list here.

In a nutshell, it covers everyone that posted here thus far. Now before you start whining, i need to give a special "Fuck you" for the topic starter, for showing exactly why i hate most people. now if ive offended anyone in here...great, and and a special fuck you, you fucking fucks...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Otto Baron View Post
                The Temecula Ca. City Council and the Temecula planning department, which used imaginary rules, to stop me from having some of my hearses. Any body else here ordered to remove a hearse from a licensed repair facility, where you had left it to be repaired, because it couldn't be started? Happened to me 3 times.
                I have to tell ya, Motorcycle clubs have been getting jacked up there a lot in the last few years. they really suck. I also read that a lot of towns people are moving because of the way the cops and the city treat people. glad i live here in nor cal

Comment

Originally posted by Peacemaker Demo View Post
                  Ok, ill add to the post, and add fuel to the fire.

A big Fuck you, goes to the : Whiners, "poor me" people, The Self-righteous , Too opinionated, Better then everyone else, one sided people, People with no respect for others, anyone that is religous, anyone that actualy likes any political party, Cops, crooks, liars,people that think a hearse is better then anyone elses ride, people that think , and everyone else, because there are way to many things to list here.

In a nutshell, it covers everyone that posted here thus far. Now before you start whining, i need to give a special "Fuck you" for the topic starter, for showing exactly why i hate most people. now if ive offended anyone in here...great, and and a special fuck you, you fucking fucks...lol

And fuck you for being offensive. But I still like the cut of your jib.

Comment

Working...
                  X