Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using a hot chick to get your attention.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using a hot chick to get your attention.

That is exactly what I am doing here...

Say hello to Chelsea, our March Hearse Girl (yes March, gonna have to wait a spell for this set!)

Here it is now that I have your attention though...the Hearseclub.com site is behind on our hosting and costs. We stick with a paid server to ensure uptime, but we are quite behind as it's been a hell of a year. I am asking that if people dig the site and are in a position to help that they make any donation at all. If we meet our goal of $300 I will post new videos as well as 2 Hearse Girls sets in the month of March as a thank you.

So yeah, that's basically the deal. For those of you who are somehow even poorer than I am at this point, just keep enjoying the site and hope 2011 treats you better! I enjoy doing the site a great deal and more than anything I appreciate everyone who visits and makes it worth my time, honestly it's not about the money for me, it's about getting connected with one of the most unique hobbies on the planet, and I thank all of you for making that happen.

To help out, just go to www.hearseclub.com and you will see the link, no Paypal is needed, just a credit or debit card.

Yeah, like I'm going to give the likes of YOU my credit card number!

Just kidding...I ponied up my $10, now I'm challenging 29 more of you sick bastards to do the same.

Comment

Challenge accepted! Too bad my attention was on the hot chick and not the text, but fortunately i read the next post and got the point... ill throw in 10 as well.

Comment

You can host the shit on my server that I pay for (that this fine site is hosted on as well and is hosted in a ServerBeach datacenter).

Comment

I threw in some money too.

Comment

Zack, your effort in your videos alone is worth my donation. Keep up the great work.

Eric
            Custom Coffin Works

Comment

Thanks to everyone who helped us out, it is TRULY appreciated! I am gearing up for the March update right now, gonna make it a good one since we got the help we needed from everyone and you have no idea how great that was!

Comment

I'm too broke for credit cards... can I donate hot chicks instead?

Comment

Sent a little donation your way, just to say thanks for all the great laughs in the vids, and for making the Hearse community so much fun. (Not to mention the HOT GIRLS, lol.)

Comment

Can I just donate the fall where I almost cracked my head open on the front of your hearse with everyone watching? Thats all I can afford at this moment.

Comment

Sent my donation.

BTW, Zac, Have you ever considered using this site Kick Starter to fund some of your projects. Might be worth looking into.

Comment

Doesnt the sale of shirts & stuff fund the web site?

Comment

To some degree yes, but it's not like they fly off the shelves. If I do a new shirt design I sometimes get a really good response and it keeps things up, but it also costs money to make that money. Certain things I sell for example have a decent profit on them, certain things don't. The headlights after I pay for shipping, for example, don't really make a decent profit but I keep them online so I have more products to offer. The funeral flags are another item that, while they would be a good profit, take tons of time to construct, screen print, press and sew.

So short answer, not really. My biggest selling items aren't high profit and they don't sell enough to support the website.

Comment

Is there a link to all your vids in the same spot?

I keep finding a few here and a few there, but just wondering if there was a master link. (ones like "how to get out of work", "rockabilly cereal", "A-team parody".). My buddies were asking where they could see a bunch more.

Comment

As for Kickstarter, I have indeed. I am probably going to use it to try to get some funds for Nurse Necro MD and Zombie Vice Squad. As for finding the flicks online, everything can be found through www.sorpfilms.net which is also linked at the bottom of the Hearseclub.com page if you ever need to find anything!

Comment

Working...
                              X