need help on my 91 M&M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help on my 91 M&M

I need help with 2 things on my 1991 Cadillac M&M. 1 How do i use my divider ? 2 How do i lock the 2 rear side doors.I tried the window switch and nothing happens to the divider . The power locks don't lock the back.

Originally posted by oldgun31 View Post
    I need help with 2 things on my 1991 Cadillac M&M. 1 How do i use my divider ? 2 How do i lock the 2 rear side doors.I tried the window switch and nothing happens to the divider . The power locks don't lock the back.
    I have a 91 Federal coach, and the locks for the 2 rear side doors are located on the inside of the door next to the hinge. It's a push-pull affair only accessible when the door is open. Can't figure out how to use them if I've locked them shut. Seems strange to me.

Comment

I worked out the lock problem .It has a switch in the tire shelf . I need to know what was the donor car for the squire back up lights ?

Comment

our 86 M&M has the power lock switch in that same spot for the rear. the little square reverse lights are just the factory Fleetwood reverse lights. they just moved them from the rear panel under the trunk lid to the bumper. so if you find any old Caddy Fleetwood from like 80-93 in a junk yard, you'll be good to go. i know the 77's on up had basically the same body style, but i don't remember if the 77-79 reverse lights are the same

Comment

Working...
        X