visiting Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visiting Maryland

Hey all. I am visiting my mom in MD. I don't have my car with me (it's home in Los Angeles) but if there is any sort of meet going on sometime between now and the 20th, I would love to come and give my support. And of course check out all of your rides. So yeah, let me know if there is anything going on.

Which route ya taking?

Comment

Well, I flew here and have already arrived. So I don't really have a route. Just wondering if there is anything going on in or around Baltimore. I am fairly bored and was looking to introduce my mother to the community that my hearse ownership has gotten me into. I have been posting pictures and she has shown an interest that I really didn't expect from her.

Comment

FYI, if you do drive in Md. don't speed on 95. The coppers are strict and plentiful.

Comment

I grew up here. 95 is where I learned highway driving. The Mass Pike is way worse. I was once driving 95 on 95 when a cop blew past me and flipped me the bird. It scared me and cracked me up all at the same time. The cops on the back roads are way worse than the highway patrol.

Comment

Yeah, we just did a Cheesesteak rally with the euro crowd and the troopers told us that we had 6 911 calls about the driving.

Comment

about bad driving? or suspicious driving? where were you?

Comment

"Bad driving" we went from Rockville up to Philly, mostly on 95 to Cheesesteaks at Tony Lukes. Sort of like an unsanctioned race.

Comment

heh nice

Comment

Working...
                  X