60's - 70's Hearse needed for indie film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60's - 70's Hearse needed for indie film

I don't know if I have this in the right section, as I am talking hearses. Mods please put this in the right section if I have put it in the wrong forum.

But I need to rent a Hearse for a indie short film that I am working on.

I'm looking for a 60's-70's hearse to use in a small scene with a 73 olds 88.

I had bought a 74 caddy for this role but had to sell it. So I'm wondering if there are any members here in the Ohio, Tenn, Indiana, or Kentucky area who have a hearse that I could use?

Black on black 70's Cadillac with tinted windows would be best. Like this:

This is a paid gig. All gas, travel, and food would be paid for. Filming would most likely be a weekend in June. Friday, Sat, Sun. Filming in central KY.

No stunts, or drag racing in hearse. Just need a black beauty for a few pick up scenes since I had to sell my 74 before I could finish filming.

If anyone has any grim rides to use in this movie, post here or PM me.

I am a professional filmmaker and have IMDB credits. Did some film work out of Chicago and the SyFY channel.

Any leads just let me know.

Later and take care.

MB

thats a nice looking car

Comment

Is the production company issuing hired auto insurance certs?

Comment

The owner of the hearse will be the only person driving the hearse. They would have to have insurance, no one else will be driving the car.

This is just for a few pick up scenes, no more then 10-15 minutes of screen time.

It's a small role for the hearse, but I could use another car if I had too. Like an extended cab heavy duty diseal truck. But I wrote the scene for a hearse and I would like to keep it that way.

Comment

Is this an Evil Dead fan film or are you using "The Classic" as an homage?

Comment

Yes. The scene is Evil Dead related. More than a Homage...

I could still use my 74 hearse for the scene as the buyer hasn't picked it up yet.

But it would be silly to have to change cars mid production if I can't finish with it before it gets picked up.

Hence, my hearse rental request.

My movie is a really large production dispite it's small budget.

Comment

The owner of the hearse will be the only person driving the hearse. They would have to have insurance, no one else will be driving the car.
              Doesn't matter. If my car is damaged on your film set, no matter what the reason, production's insurance should cover it, not mine.
              No COI, no rental.

Hmmmm....I'm surprised a professional filmmaker with IMDB credits didn't know that.

Comment

Hey! Could I get you to check upcoming shipments of Johnny Lightning cases at Walmart with that Telxon?

Comment

Masterblader, what is your film title? I'd like to check it out please.

Comment

Working...
                  X