Took my son to see Cars 2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took my son to see Cars 2...

and the one thing that stuck out, was that there have been no hearses in either movie..

more hearse discrimination?

i don't think you are likely to see one in that movie .

However there is a seen with a singing hearse in the brave little toaster . It is near the end when the cars are singing in the junkyard.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Lavender View Post
      and the one thing that stuck out, was that there have been no hearses in either movie..

more hearse discrimination?
      Haha one of those cars is bound to croak or get wrecked and have to be hauled off some how. Maybe a nice 59 3 way. Although I guess a roll back or wrecker is the "hearse" of the car world lol. Maybe technically 'Mater is the hearse...

Comment

Maybe technically 'Mater is the hearse...[/QUOTE]

That is a very astute observation. He is the hearse! A combination on top of it.

Comment

In the deleted features from the DVD of the first cars film, Lightning was supposed to have had a horrifying encounter in a auto grave yard. That was changed to the scene where he's terrorized by the statue of Stanley. My guess is that we're not likely to see a car funeral, and if we did, can you imagine the size of the hearse they would need?
          If the ever did a "Cars" Halloween special, a combination coach would be perfect for a "Dr Jeckyll/ Mr. Hyde type character.

Comment

That would be cool, Otto!

Comment

random surfing one day found this image

Comment

One of the modelers on this forum could probably make one from one of the toys.

HINT HINT!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
                  One of the modelers on this forum could probably make one from one of the toys.

HINT HINT!!!!!!!!
                  TEX DYNOCO would be great for it, and yeah, I thought about it. Just haven't had the time or money...

Comment

Working...
                  X